I’ve made it through the Month of January! Due to me being out of town for three days, I have to make up for that and those three days are starting this morning. February 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Can you believe the past two days I’ve gone without spending a single dollar? I have $62 left to spare and looking pretty to finish out these three days. Yes, I know Bingo was definitely a deciding factor in it but sometimes life needs a little luck.
Once Friday ends, I’ll probably write up a little perspective on the past month. What I’ve learned, what i’ve learned about myself, new habits, my possible new future as a chef, etc. Will I go back to my old ways of spend, spend, spend, eat out, eat out, eat out? Don’t plan on it, but we’ll save that for the final blog.
Moving on, tonight is the Wichita State/Missouri State game. Don’t currently plan on spending money to watch it but I’m pretty easily swayed by peer pressure if it means watching the game with friends. Really could use this win, the Bears are much better than their record shows. Plus Kyle Weems is scary good.
To end this short blog, here’s a quick little dessert recipe that’s super easy to make. On top of that, it’s super cheap! Crescent Puff Smores:
- Crescent roll dough (the easy way is to buy it prepared from the refrigerator or freezer section)
- A bag marshmallows
- Melted butter
- Chocolate chips
- Open and unfold the crescent rolls into individual triangles.
- Start adding ingredients (melted butter then place chocolate chips and marshmallows on top). After your crescents are unfolded, roll your crescent towards the larger side, folding the smaller side. When you get almost to the end, add one large marshmallow and sprinkle on some chocolate chips. Do this to each crescent roll.
- Roll the crescent roll up
- Place on baking sheet
- Heat at 325 degrees for about 5-10 minutes.
It’s like a smores inside a crescent roll. It’s delicious.
Happy Dining All!