Friday June 7 marks another food holiday. It’s National Donut Day.
There are plenty of places around town that are offering some good deals for those wanting to celebrate:
- Dunkin’: Get a free Dunkin’ donut when you purchase a beverage.
- Krispy Kreme: Stop in and receive any doughnut on the menu completely complimentary, no purchase necessary.
- LaMar’s Donuts: One free donut for all customers
- Paradise Donuts: Free glazed donut for all customers. One per person – no purchase necessary
- The Dapper Doughnut: Free cinnamon sugar doughnut and 1/2 price 12 boxes all day long
- The Donut Whole: Donuts are 15% off with a Riverfest Button
- The Donut Whole East: First 100 customers get a free donut and donuts are 15% off with a Riverfest Button
- Walmart: All retailers nationwide are giving away complimentary whole glazed donuts to customers who enter their store on Friday
Perhaps other deals will pop up soon such as Derby Donuts, Daylight Donuts, Winchell’s, Chicago Donuts and more.
Are we missing any deals? Post in the comments below to help us pass on the word!
To nominate your restaurant or business to be considered for a review, please email us with your information. We are always open to suggestions.