Due to the current Boil Water Advisory in Wichita, many restaurants have had to close while it is in effect. If you intend to eat out tonight, it’s best to double-check that the restaurant is open. Also, be aware that many restaurants will only be serving bottled water and canned pop, so free refills are unlikely. Other restaurants are running limited items on the menu. Like all things, practice patience and understanding.
Here’s a list of restaurants we know have closed until the advisory is called off.
- Big Larry’s Burgers
- Casa Martinez (closed for lunch, open for dinner)
- Crutch BBQ
- El Mexico Cafe
- El Viejito Mexican Restaurant
- Espresso To Go Go
- Fairmount Coffee Co.
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- Leaf TeaHouse
- Leslie Coffee Co.
- OutSkirtz Bar & Grill
- Pho Ong 8
- Pizza John’s
- Sonic (All Wichita locations closed)
- Starbucks (call before, not all locations are closed)
- The Beacon
- The Rusted Rooster
- Ty’s Diner
- Vella’s Exotic Egg Roll Food Truck
- Watermark Cafe (Bookstore is still open)
- Wheat Street Dogs
- Whiskey Dick’s
If you know of others, please post them in the comments below.
Have some news to share? Please email us with your information for consideration. We are always open to suggestions.
Want to help support the continuing content of Wichita By E.B.?