Inside The Venue is a free guide and fact sheet to the local venues around town. Venues who participate in this series do not pay to be a part of it. This is a free resource provided to local venue businesses to help get their name out and utilize the Wichita By E.B. platform to extend their reach. If you’d like to sponsor this feature, please email us.
Why Choose Venue 3130
We are a family-owned business that knows how important planning an event is to our customers. Our goal is to offer flexibility, transparency, and assistance to make every event go off without a hitch!
– Kyle Riffel, owner
Location: 3130 W. Central, Wichita, KS 67203
- Seating Capacity: 300 Guests is the max capacity and still leaves room for a dance floor!
- Opened in 2014
Food & Alcohol Policy
- Catering Policy: We are open vendor. Our customers can choose their favorite licensed catering company.
- Alcohol Policy: We allow customers to provide their own alcohol or use a 3rd party bar service. We do require licensed and insured bar services to serve drinks.
We have well lit onsite parking for up to 175 vehicles.
- Is it included in the price? Yes
- Is there covered parking? No
- VIP/valet parking available? No
- Tables & Chairs: Yes, we also set up/tear down/clean up.
- Linens: We do not provide any decorations.
- Table Decor: We do not provide any decorations.
- A/V Equipment: We do have A/V on site at no charge. Projector and Speaker are available should our customers need it.
- Kitchen Access: We have a catering prep kitchen both customers and vendors have access to.
- Dance Floor: Yes, We host many ballroom dance events with a large competition dance floor and still have space for a social dance floor for our weddings even at capacity.
- Stage: We have a 10×24’ stage on site.
- Wi-Fi Access: Yes
- Security: We do provide security, but always welcome additional security.
Clients are responsible for their belongings they wish to keep and we handle the rest.
We refund any rental fees paid in full up to 90 days. There is a Security Deposit of $500 that is returned following the completion of the event but retained should they cancel the venue will retain the deposit.