You want tamales, but don’t have that hookup like a neighbor, friend or family member who makes them from home.
If you’re looking for a restaurant, market, food truck, home-based business or just someone to get you the delicious Mexican dish wrapped in its signature corn husks, here’s a working list I’ve put together.
If I missed something, send over an email to [email protected].
TAMALES IN THE WICHITA AREA
- Breakfast with La Pasadita | 418 W. Grand Ave, Haysville
- Connie’s Mexico Cafe | 2227 N. Broadway
- El Mercado Fresco Fresh Market | 1640 S. Broadway
- El Rio Bravo | 2020 N. Amidon
- Gabby’s Peruvian Restaurant & Catering | 1002 S. Seneca
- Gerardo’s Restaurant | 2801 W. Central
- La Tradición Tortilleria | 1701 N. Broadway
- La Tapatia Market | 1953 S. Seneca St
- Local Flavor | 5400 E. Central
- Mary Cortez (of Cortez Mexican Restaurant fame)
- Mami Tere’s Mexican Kitchen | 3088 W. 13th St
- Menudos Norteños | 2323 N. Broadway
- Oh My Grill
- Tacos Bravo | Food Truck
- Tortilleria Los Potrillos | 318 West 29th St N
- Pinole Blue | 242 N. Cleveland
- San Salvador Cafe | 5518 W. Central
- Tacos tj 664 | 1014 N. West St.
- Taqueria Las Tres Nenas | 6600 W. Central
As always, if I missed something, send over an email to [email protected].
Have some news to share? Please email us with your information for consideration. We are always open to suggestions.
Did you find this article helpful and want to support the continuing free content at Wichita By E.B.? The site is made possible by contributions and keeps this resource free for the city. You can help keep our site going with a simple one-time or recurring donation.
If you’re a business owner and would like to be featured or partner up for a highlight, visit here.