Whether you prefer sugar or salt on the rim, on the rocks, or a sweet or spicy pour, we’ve rounded up the local deals around Wichita to celebrate National Margarita Day.
If you see one we’re missing, email us and we will be sure to add it. But do it soon, as we need to go celebrate too.
National Margarita Day Specials
- Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant | Both locations
Get $2 off the El Jefe Margarita
- Andaluz Bar Breakfast & Restaurant | 2106 N. Amidon Ave
$6.99 house margaritas
- Carlos O’Kelly’s | All Locations
$2.22 jumbo margaritas all day long
- Chicken N Pickle | 1240 N. Greenwich Road
Margarita Flights on Paddles – $16.00
Individual Margarita – $10.00
- Chico’s Restaurant | 4407 W Maple
- Chili’s | All locations
$5 The Grand Romance margaritas all month long
- Connie’s Mexico Cafe | 2227 N. Broadway
$4.99 jumbo margaritas
$2.99 12 oz. margaritas
- The Easy Egg Breakfast & Lunch | 5700 W. Kellogg Dr.
- Fabiola’s Restaurant | 302 N Washington Ave (Wellington)
$2.50 for regular on the rocks and $4 for top shelf
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop | Both locations
$5 18-ounce House Margaritas, available on the rocks or frozen
- La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant | 1138 N Nelson Drive (Derby)
$1.99 12 Oz margaritas all day long
- Los Cabos Cantina & Grill | 3827 W. 13th St.
$2 off margaritas
- Los Cocos Mexican Restaurant | All locations
$4.99 16oz. margaritas
- Margarita’s Cantina | 3109 E. Douglas
$5 large house rocks margaritas
$16 house rocks pitchers
- Molino’s Cuisine | 1064 N. Waco
- Molino’s Taqueria | 2035 N. Rock Road
- On The Border | Both locations
$5 House Margarita
- Playa Azul | 111 N. Washington St.
$4.99 16oz. Jose Cuervo traditional margarita
- Spangles | All locations
99-cent margaritas everyday
- Tacos tj 664 | 1014 N. West St.
NEW Tamarindo margarita 6.99 (regular price 10.99)
Mangoneada margarita 6.99 (regular price 10.99)
50% off margaritas on the rocks all flavors
- Torchy’s Tacos | Both locations
$5 large margaritas
And I’m not sure if they have any specials going on, but I’d be remiss in this blog if I didn’t mention that Cactus Cantina at 2802 S. Hydraulic is also another fantastic option for margaritas.
And if you’re looking for a margarita tower, two options to consider are Los Cabos at 3827 W. 13th St. and El Azteca Mexican Restaurant at 111 N Main St in Haysville.
Have some news to share? Please email us with your information for consideration. We are always open to suggestions.
Did you find this article helpful and want to support the continuing free content at Wichita By E.B.? The site is made possible by contributions and keeps this resource free for the city. You can help keep our site going with a simple one-time or recurring donation.
If you’re a business owner and would like to be featured or partner for a highlight, visit here.