While browsing through TikTok, we came across a cinnamon rolls recipe that had tons of likes and comments. It looked good and we decided to give it a try. The end result? Some seriously ooey gooey cinnamon rolls that the entire family loved.
They were so simple to make, I just had to share.
- 2 packages of Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls
- Heavy whipping cream
- Full stick of butter
- Brown sugar
- Place the cinnamon rolls in a pan
- Cover the rolls with heavy whipping cream, cover the bottom of the pan with a half an inch
- Melt a full stick of butter
- Mix a couple of cups of brown sugar into the butter along with cinnamon
- Mix it until there’s a dark brown consistency
- Pour the mixture over the top of your cinnamon rolls
- Cover the pan with foil
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes
- Layer the cinnamon rolls with the frosting
I wish I took a picture right when it was finished because it looked heavenly. We couldn’t wait because it tasted better than heavenly. I get it’s not entirely homemade, but for how easy and effortless it was, this is something we’ll be doing again soon.
Here’s the video, in case, you’d like to watch.
@kotagilley Tired this viral tik tok cinnamon rolls! #cinnamonrolls #cinnabun ♬ dance(256762) – TimTaj
If you like simple recipes like me, give this one a go.
Have a great recipe to share? Please e-mail us as we are always open to suggestions.
Did you love the article and want to help the continuing free content at Wichita By E.B.? You can help keep our site going with a simple one-time or recurring donation. Your contribution is appreciated.