We were craving a little Italian at home so instead of going out to dinner, we decided why not try another Instant Pot recipe? We pulled our our Mealthy and gave our latest new recipe a go: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo!
I’ve pinned the recipe to our Pinterest page.
Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lb (8 oz) dry fettuccine noodles, broken in half
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 12 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- Add the broth, cream, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and noodles to the instant pot in that order. Don’t stir but make sure the noodles are covered in everything.
- Top pasta with chicken. Place lid onto instant pot, lock the lid and close the seal to the pressure cook setting.
- Set your Instant Pot to Manual pressure on high for 7 minutes and then let it naturally release its pressure for an additional 10 minutes then do a quick release.
- Gradually stir in the parmesan cheese, until creamy! Serve immediately!
Total Time: 25 min
We saved quite a bit of time and used a rotisserie chicken and still loved it. This was a quick and easy meal that easily was enough for four people.