Blade & Timber recently announced that their Wichita location now serves beer. You can now enjoy a cold one while throwing axes with your group.
Of course there are some rules to it for safety reasons.
Here are the rules they listed on their Facebook page.
1. We check IDs and provide guests 21+ with a color-coded wristband.
2. As guests order beer, we mark off their wristband, so they are only permitted three beers during their 1.5 hour experience.
3. Our coaches will turn away folks who appear to be incapable of safely throwing.
4. We don’t allow BYOB. This way we can monitor the amount of alcohol being consumed. At this time, we only serve beer.
5. Questions about alcohol and axes? Want more info on our safety policies? Want to be friends? Email [email protected]
I haven’t been by to check out prices or what beers are available so if anybody goes and like to let me know in the comments below, that’d be great! In the meantime, here’s the rest of the details on their hours and location.
535 W Douglas Ave
Wichita, KS 67213
Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 10pm
Friday: 2pm – 10pm
Saturday: 12pm – 10pm
Sunday: 2pm – 10pm
To nominate your business or event to be considered for a review, please email us with your information. We are always open to suggestions.