As many of you know by now Doo-Dah Diner is prepping the final touches are their new east side location at 1530 S Webb Road. Once that opens, the downtown location will be closing for the first part of 2019 as they remodel. Halfway into 2019, there should be two operation Doo-Dah Diners and the Doo-Dah Market (which will be open the whole time).
The owners posted this morning on their Facebook page everything you need to know to get acclimated with what the important days are to get your fill of Doo-Dah. Here are the highlights from their post:
- Continue to use 316-265-7011 for Call Ahead Seating and carry out orders for our east location.
- 12/23: Join us for Brunch today in downtown, please use Call Ahead/NoWait App unless you want to play a lot of PacMan. 8am-2pm.
- 12/24 & 12/25 Closed for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 12/30: Spectacular Send off Brunch – we are taking reservations for this service, and it is going to be the finest food our business has EVER put out. As a THANK YOU for pushing us into this next chapter. 8am-2pm.
- Open all next week for our final week (12/26-12/30) in Downtown Diner until early Summer! We have many new team members in training as we look to add 60 more seats out east, totaling 150 seats (+ patio seating weather permitting!!) Give our newbies a Doo-Dah welcome!
- Closed for business … 12/31 – 1/7 as we transition to our new diner at 1530 S Webb Rd (NE corner of Harry & Webb Rd). Our phone number will be forwarded, so continue to use Call Ahead Seating into the New Year. We will have 150 seats!! So hopefully our waits 60-90 minute waits are a thing of the past! (NOWAIT App!)
- **Doo-Dah Market will remain open through the downtown construction.
Hours of Doo-Dah Market: Tues-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-2pm. (subject to change)
Looking forward to checking out the second Doo-Dah Diner location when they opened.
Have something new at your restaurant or business you need help promoting? Please email us with the details. We are always open to suggestions to help spread the word of Wichita goodness.
Check out more from Wichita By E.B. by visiting our social media sites: