After a successful turnout for the Chiefs’ prime time game against the Colts, they are doing it all over again and yes…. it’s still free! The Starlite Drive-In will open up Thursday night for the Chiefs/Broncos Thursday night football game. The game airs at 7:20pm.
The last game had many fans show up early and have essentially a big tailgate party. Starlite Drive-In had their concession stands open for everyone and by all accounts, it was a great time aside from the loss for Chiefs fans.
Here are the entire details that you’ll want to know, please notice the new additions like the cooler fee should you decide to bring your own:
- Admission for October 17th: FREE (one news outlet originally reported there was a cost but that’s not the case).
- NEW Cooler Fee: $10/cooler – bring in your own cooler, must not contain alcoholic beverages.
- NEW Lawn Games
- NEW Cornhole by Air Capital Cornhole
- Gates open approximately one hour before the first movie.
- Spots are on a first come, first served availability.
- All Regular Rules and Regulations Apply, including: No alcoholic beverages, no re-entry permitted, no fires or grilling, no blocking the view of other customers, etc. Please review our Rules and Regulations on our Experience page.
There is also one other upcoming prime time games on schedule. Packers at Chiefs, Sunday October 27.
To nominate your restaurant or event to be considered for a review, please email us with your restaurant information. We are always open to suggestions.