Over the weekend, Nancy E. Parish of Nancy’s A-Maize-N Sandwiches had a devastating house fire. Their house caught fire early Saturday morning while they were sleeping and fortunately everyone made it out safely. It was a house she shared with her two children and now they are without a home and most of their belongings.
The community in Maize, KS has jumped into help starting with MOXI Junction.
MOXI Junction at 319 S. Park Ave in Maize, KS has set up a collection bowl for any gift cards you would like to donate. Donations are also being asked for basic household items.
A fund has also been started for monetary donations at Halstead Bank in Maize which you can also mail to bank at PO Box 199, Maize KS 67101 marked for Nancy Parish.
It’s absolutely horrible news and it’s great to see our restaurant community stepping in to help one another. I will update this if anything else is set up to assist the Parish family.
To nominate your restaurant or event to be considered for a review, please email us with your restaurant information. We are always open to suggestions.
1 thought on “Donations started to help owners of Nancy’s A-Maize-N Sandwiches who lost their home to a fire”
The Barnyard Indoor Playground is also going to be hosting a fundraising event this Sunday March 1st. Kids 6 and under can play from 2-4pm for just $5 and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to Nancy Parish.