On one of the biggest food days of the year, perhaps you’re looking for somebody else to do the cooking. I get it. 2020 has been a tough year for all of us and planning your Thanksgiving day meals could be stressful.
Fortunately, there are some restaurants here to save the day. Here’s a list of businesses offering pre-order options, as well as places that will be open on Thanksgiving Day. This is the first draft of the list. As the big day looms closer, I know many more restaurants will officially confirm they will be open or available for preorder.
As always, if I missed something send over an email to [email protected].
RESTAURANTS OPEN FOR THANKSGIVING
Some of the below restaurants have stated they will be open nationally but it’s best to call and confirm hours before visiting the restaurant. I should have more information available on these restaurants including hours in the coming weeks.
All You Can Eat Options
- 6S Steakhouse (Buffet available from 11am to 7pm – takeout and delivery options also available)
- Caesar’s Table (Open from 11am to 2pm)
- Country Kitchen (Open from 8am to 12pm)
- Cracker Barrel (West side location)
- Kababs (Open from 11am to 4pm)
- Two Olives (Open from 11am to 2pm for all-you-can-eat dine in option or takeout. Dine in only by reservation. RSVP or pre-order takeout via their website)
Regular Dining Options
- Bagatelle Bakery (Open 8am to 2pm)
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Chisholm’s American Beef & Ale House (Open 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Delano Diner
- Denny’s (Open 24 hours)
- Dudley’s Sports Bar & Grill (Open at 11am serving turkey with sides and limited menus)
- Gerardo’s Restaurant
- Golden Corral
- Great Wall
- IHOP (Open 24 hours)
- Lee’s Chinese Restaurant
- Livingston’s Diner ($14.95 Thanksgiving dinners available for carryout or dine in from 8am to 2pm)
- Little Busters Sports Bar & Grill (Open 6pm to 1am)
- Newport Grill (No Buffet this year for lunch and dinner four-course options available. View menu here)
- Oasis Lounge
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Rain Cafe and Lounge (Open at 11am serving turkey with sides and limited menus)
- San Salvador Cafe (Open from 9am to 2pm)
- Scotch & Sirloin (Open 10am to 3pm for plated meals)
- Siena Tuscan Steakhouse (Dine in open from 11am to 4pm) and carryout options (deadline to order 11/23) available. Reservations required. Pre-order or make your reservation via their website.
- Side Pockets
- Stroud’s Restaurant & Bar (Reservations required – Curbside pickup only)
- Twelve (Open from 10am to 3pm for plated meals)
- Village Inn (Open 6am to 2pm)
- Walt’s East (Kitchen will be open from 5pm to 10pm)
- YaYa’s Eurobistro (Four-course holiday meal, adults $24, kids $10.95) Seating will be limited and available at 10am, 11:30am, 1pm and 2:30pm, RSVP recommended
RESTAURANTS TAKING PRE-ORDERS
Corporate Caterers of Wichita
Thanksgiving meals available for $18.99 per person. Call 316-264-9167
Meal includes Waldorf salad, Pulled Smoked Turkey, Sliced Baked Bone In Ham, Cornbread Stuffing with Cranberry Sauce, Ben’s Famous Creamed Potatoes, Sautéed Green Beans, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie, Fresh Baked Rolls, & Cranberry Sauce.
Delano BBQ Co.
Book your holiday turkey (or ham). Drop by or call at 316-260-4950 to reserve yours for $40.95. Limited quantities, first come first served.⠀
Thanksgiving Take N Heat Meals for 2+. Pick up Wed 11/25/20 7am-6pm
Click here to order. https://my-site-107430-103685.square.site/s/order
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Preorder your Thanksgiving Feast by November 21
Your choice of Turkey or Prime Rib. Includes sides and dessert.
Preorder at https://firebirdsrestaurants.olo.com
The Fusion Restaurant
Preorder by 11/22
Turkey dinner includes mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh green bean casserole, stuffing, sweet potatoes, creamed CornFusion, dinner rolls, cranberry chutney, pumpkin pie, and pecan pie. (Ham is available for an additional charge) This feast feeds 10 people for only $150. Call 558-5311 to order yours. Orders will be taken until November 22nd at 2 p.m. and pick up is Wednesday, November 27th by 6 p.m.
Hog Wild Pit Bar-B-Q
You can pre-order a whole slow-smoked turkey for $39.99 (approx 12 lbs), a smoked boneless ham for $35 (approx 4.5lbs) or a complete Thanksgiving meal with a whole smoked turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, green beans or corn, a dozen rolls and butter for $99. Call your nearest store to reserve.
Pig In Pig Out BBQ
Recommend preorders by 11/20, pickup either 11/24 or 11/25
PIPO Holiday Feast includes 3.5 pounds of smoked turkey breast, and 3.5 pounds of smoked ham or one 15lb turkey. 6 quarts of side dishes and dinner rolls. Feeds up to 12 people. Add 10in. pumpkin pies for $10.99 each. All for $129.99 + tax.
PIPO Grand Holiday Feast includes either one whole 15lb turkey and one whole smoked ham or two whole turkeys. 3 pans of sides, dinner rolls, enough for up to 18 people. $179.99 + tax.
15lb Premium turkey injected and smoked to perfection. $44.95.
Thanksgiving Dinner Smoked Turkey or Ham, with mashed potatoes & gravy, green bean casserole, homemade cranberry sauce, rolls. Enough for 6 people. $99 Add homemade dressings for $20 Call 316-619-1071
Stroud’s Restaurant & Bar
Curbside Pickup Family Packs on Thanksgiving Day. Call (316) 838-2454 to Pre-Order a Dinner for Two ($54.99) or a Dinner for Four ($99.00).
Menu includes: Country Ham or Roasted Turkey Entrée, Mashed Potatoes, Turkey Gravy, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, Green Beans, Sweet Corn in Butter Sauce, Yams with Marshmallows and Brown Sugar Glaze, Dinner Rolls with Butter Pads, Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream Topping.
Pick up times are from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Two Brothers BBQ
Holiday meals available for preorder. Minimum 3 days notice required.
When Pigs Fly
Order your Smoked Turkey, Smoked Ham or Complete Holiday Meal for Thanksgiving. Orders must be placed by Wednesday 11/18 and will be available for pickup Wednesday 11/25 from 11-5 pm. Call 316-295-2150 to order.
12-14 pound Seasoned, Injected & Smoked Turkey $39.99
8-10 pound Bone In Spiral Cut Smoked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze $44.99 Complete Holiday Meals (feeds 12-14 people) Whole Smoked Turkey, 2 Side Dishes & Rolls: $80.99
Whole Smoked Ham, 2 Side Dishes & Rolls: $86.99
Have some news to share? Please email us with your information for consideration. We are always open to suggestions.
Want to help support the continuing content of Wichita By E.B.?
If you’re a business owner and would like to be featured or partner up for a highlight, visit here.