One of the best deals for families is the $24.99 season pass sale at Tanganyika Wildlife Park which just went live today.
If you’ve never been before, this is the best deal to hop on. Tanganyika is a family-friendly destination where parkgoers have up-close, hands-on interaction with the animals. It’s located at 1000 S Hawkins Ln in Goddard, KS.
The regular price of admission is $24.99 for adults, $19.99 for kids 3-11 and $20.99 for seniors 60+. But for now until March 14, Tanganyika Wildlife Park is offering its season pass for the price of one single adult admission at $24.99. The price pays itself off for any adult after one visit. This seems like a no-brainer to me.
Here’s what is all included in the park pass:
- You will receive unlimited visits to Tanganyika during the season purchased. New for 2021, you’ll also have access to the Tanganyika Falls splash park during regular hours.
- Plus, we offer a variety of discounts for Season Pass Holders:
- 10% off Gift Shop
- 10% off Food and Beverages
- 10% off Special Events like Twilight Tour and Pumpkins at the Park
- 10% off Birthday Parties, Day Camps, and Summer Camps
- $5 off Admission for guests that visit with you!
- To receive your discounts, you will present your digital pass at the register to be scanned.
- No black out dates in 2021
- Free daily entry starting on March 15th
One thing to note is the feeder season pass is gone this year. You will have to upgrade to the Silver or Gold pass to have those included in the visit. The other option is to buy wristbands per visit which cost 5 feedings for $10 per person or unlimited feedings for $25 per person.
To get in on this deal, head over to https://twpark.com/march-sale-basic/.
I’ve never been to the new Tanganyika Falls splash park but am pretty excited to get my daughter out there. Last year, she wasn’t walking and it was kind of ho-hum at the park for her. But now that she’s walking, starting to speak and extremely animated around animals, I am stoked to get her out there.
Don’t miss out.