When it comes to outdoor events, you have to consider Symphony in the Garden at Botanica.
If you’ve never been, this is the year. It takes place on Friday, May 19 at 6:30 p.m.
People enter through the south gate entrance and then wonder through the gardens listening to symphony ensembles while eating delicious bites from many vendors around town. Guests get to enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres and drinks at each garden as you take in the sights, sounds, and smells surrounding you.
Symphony in the Garden culminates with everyone headed to the Brown Family Grand Lawn & Stage for a big performance from the Wichita Symphony. It’s cool to see two organizations in the Wichita Symphony and Botanica come together to collaborate on what will be a wonderful night.
Oh, and did I mention a fireworks show above the Koch Carousel Gardens?
Tickets, which are $135, can be purchased online.
Each ticket includes:
- Admission to the gardens
- Performances from Wichita Symphony ensembles throughout the evening
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres and cocktail stations
- 2 drink tickets (cash bar available once tickets are used)
- Finale concert on the Dr. David and Mickie Brown Family Grand Lawn & Stage
- Firework show above the Koch Carousel Gardens
- Complimentary chairs for concert seating
I’m telling ya, you don’t want to miss out on this event!
Have some news you would like to share with the readers of Wichita By E.B.? Please email us for our consideration.