It’s a free offering I made available to businesses, restaurants, food trucks, small mom and pop shops, or anybody who would like to utilize the audience of Wichita By E.B.
Advertising isn’t cheap especially for locally owned businesses. As the son of two parents who had their own businesses, I saw the struggles of getting your name out there. It’s tough but hopefully this will help. To pay it forward, I am making this platform available to those businesses who would like to tell their story, share the history and explain what they do. It’s 100% written completely by the owners. No other influences, opinions, or thoughts are added. As stated earlier, it’s free and there’s no charge to “advertise” your business in the Get To Know feature.
To apply, simply copy and paste the following questions and email your responses back to [email protected]. Only submissions by the owners of the business will be accepted.
- Name of the business
- When it was founded/started
- Name of the owner(s)
- Bio of the owners(s)
- About the business (genre of food if a restaurant, what you do, services offered, a little history, etc).
- Why you started or took over the business
- Menu (if available of the food or services offered)
- (For Non-Restaurants): List services offered
- Most popular menu item
- How to reach/locate your business (social media, website, phone number, address)
- This is a must: please include pictures of your storefront, yourself, food, business, etc. At least 4 pictures are needed.
All responses can be submitted to [email protected] for review.
You can see past examples of the Get To Know segments here to get an idea of how it looks.