We are always on the look out for great events and special to highlight for you. Use our submissions page if you have an event or special you’d like to submit for consideration.
- This event has passed.
Margaritas & Mojitos
May 17 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC-6$20
Festive ICT presents Margaritas and Mojitos, a unique tasting event filled with some of the premiere cocktails Wichita has to offer.
Enjoy the Great Room and Terrace grounds of the Historic Cowtown Museum while you sample delicious handcrafted margaritas and mojitos from Wave, Fredos, Wine Dive, The Public, Heat Lounge, Emerson Biggins, YaYa’s, Vorshay’s, Los Compadres, District Taqueria, Twelve Restaurant, and Wichita Brewing Company. Complimentary artisan taste bites from some of your favorite local restaurants will be available, while supplies last. Macrobiotics along with Banda Hispanica will set the tone with some great music.
On the inside of the festival, $3 drink tickets will be available to purchase for you to taste the various margarita and mojito options and vote on your favorite. The establishment with the most votes in each category will receive an award for Best Margarita or Best Mojito (People’s Choice and Judges Choice)
Come and enjoy a great evening in the city we all love while you vote for Wichita’s best Margarita and Mojito.
Only 500 tickets are available for this event.
Must be 21 and over to attend.
Always drink responsibly!
How it Works
Purchase an admission Ticket
- Gain Access to the event with complimentary artisan taste bites from local restaurants
- Enjoy live music from Marcobiotics and Banda Hispanica
- Recieve an event map and 2 voting chips
- Purchase $3 drink tickets to taste 9oz margarita or mojitos from 12 different local establishments
- Drop voting chip in your favorite Margarita & Mojito
- People’s Choice – The Establishment with most chips in their jar from public votes will win a prize plus bragging rights of best Margarita or Mojito people’s choice.
- Judges Choice – 3 locally renowned Judges will be present to vote on their favorite Margarita and Mojito. Judges will select their favorite and the establishment with the most votes will win best margarita &/or mojito judges choice.
- At the end of the event, votes will be tallied up and winners will be announced.