I should preface this by saying I don’t bank at Legacy Bank so this isn’t some biased promotion for them.
For the longest time on social media, I’ve seen this Local Legacy Rewards card being shown everywhere. The Local Legacy Rewards card is a $15 card that gives you access to special offers all over Wichita and the surrounding area at various businesses. You can purchase the card online here or at any of the Legacy Bank locations.
They are constantly adding new offers to the card. There’s a complete directory of the offers here.
As of this writing here are many of the offers I found to be enticing and helped pushed me towards making the affordable $15 purchase as well as some you may like:
- Areo Plains Brewing: $1 off pints
- All Star Sports Entertainment/Adventures: 100 tokens for $15
- Arbuckle Mountain Fried Pies: 10% off entire purchase
- Bite Me BBQ: 10% off entire purchase
- Cafe Bel Ami: Free Hummus or Baba Ghasnoush with purchase of two entrees
- Cy’s Hoof and Horn: 20% off all appetizers
- District Taqueria: 15% off ticket
- Felipe’s: $10 off bill of $40 or more
- Fusion Restaurant: 1/2 off an appetizer of dessert
- Gambino’s Pizza: $2 off any large or giant pizza, free medium beverage
- Hopping Gnome Brewing Company: 15% off entire ticket
- Knolla’s Pizza: $9 large single-topping New York style pizza
- Lou’s Charcuteria: 20% off charcuterie & cheese boards or 1/2 off apps
- Spear’s Restaurant & Pie Shop: 10% off entire ticket or $2 off any whole pie
- Sweet Allie B’s: Free dessert with purchase of any entree
- Taco Pronto: Buy one menu item get a second menu item free
- Tad’s Locker Room: $5 off purchase of $25 or more
- Tanya’s Soup Kitchen: 15% off ticket
- The Kitchen: Free disco fries with purchase of two entrees or sandwiches
- The Monarch: 50% off any appetizer
- Twelve Restaurant and Bar: 25% off lunch or free appetizer with purchase of two entrees
- When Pigs Fly BBQ: $5 sandwich combo
- Wichita Brewing Company and Pizzeria: Free dessert pizza with purchase of two entrees
- Wichita Sports Forum: $5 off jumps
This is just a small sample of the savings, there’s plenty more. Of course you’ll want to check their website to stay up to date on the deal. After a handful of uses, the card should pay itself off fairly quickly. Plus since I’m always eating out or taking my nieces out to places, it made complete sense to purchase one.
With the $15 card, you get a physical card as well as a card to go in your key chain.
Just another great way to support local as well as save a little money.
You can follow Local Legacy on Facebook for more information.
To nominate your product to be considered for a review, please e-mail us with your information. We are always open to suggestions.