The Chiefs are now 1-1 with games airing at The Starlight Drive-In. Sunday night’s game looks to be an even more daunting one if Patrick Mahomes doesn’t play. But he hasn’t yet been ruled out so that poses the question. What are you doing for the game?
The Starlite Drive-In will open be having another tailgate on Sunday night for the Chiefs/Packers. The game airs at 7:20pm.
Starlite Drive-In will once again have their concession stands open and alcohol will be available for purchase as well.
Here are the entire details that you’ll want to know, please notice the new additions like the cooler fee should you decide to bring your own:
- Admission for October 27th: FREE
- Cooler Fee: $10/cooler – bring in your own cooler, must not contain alcoholic beverages.
- Lawn Games
- Cornhole by Air Capital Cornhole
- Gates open approximately one hour before the first movie.
- Spots are on a first come, first served availability.
- All Regular Rules and Regulations Apply, including: No alcoholic beverages, no re-entry permitted, no fires or grilling, no blocking the view of other customers, etc. Please review our Rules and Regulations on our Experience page.
The Chiefs have at least two more evening games this season but no word yet on if Starlite will be hosting watch parties for those games.
To nominate your restaurant or event to be considered for a review, please email us with your restaurant information. We are always open to suggestions.